By purchasing your ticket here you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein.
- When booking on behalf of a group, please make sure that all the participants have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the game.
- All bookings are subject to availability and will not be final until you’ve received a confirmation email from The Grand Escape containing your order number, date and time of booking granting you the entry to the venue.
- The Grand Escape recommends teams to arrive 15 minutes prior to the booking time for briefing and introduction. The 60 minute timer will start running as per allocated time schedule and no refunds will be made due to late arrival.
- We welcome all ages into our Escape rooms, however children under 16 years old must be accompanied by at least one playing adult.
- The Grand Escape is not liable for any damages arising from players’ failure to follow the rules described before the event. We design our rooms with customer safety in mind and are not responsible for any accidents happening on premises due to participants’ inappropriate or irresponsible behaviour.
- Players are required to sign the acknowledgement of consent to the use of CCTV cameras on site for game management and security.
- Due to the nature of experience, no pictures or videos can be taken in our rooms.
- The Grand Escape reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or exhibits agressive or disrespectfulu behaviour towards the staff or other members of public.
- Participants who cause deliberate damage or use excessive force which results in property damage will be held responsible and cover the the costs of repair or item replacement if unrepairable.